I am not sure who is the bigger dumbass

Category : ,

Oh, my bitches. Mah bitches. All of you, my trio of sinners, and anyone who wanders by, tonight, you're all mine.
Because I need someone to grab me by the face and say that I am not the only one who finds the following to be completely, utterly, amazingly fucked up.

I have an older brother. I have a few actually, but only one who has me wondering if his mother did illegal drugs while pregnant.
He recently totalled his SUV, because he was beyond drunk and decided that driving seemed like a good idea. Not only was the driving a good idea, but continuing to drink WHILE driving was an even better idea!
He took out two cars, both bones in his shin, and his entire FUCKING career, all in one spectacular car accident. No one died, but goddamn it all to fucking hell and back, it's a goddamn surprise they didn't.
So, now that he is stuck in a cast because of the broken bones, he decided that the best way to past the time while at home was to DO FUCKING DRUGS.
Oxy.
Coke.
Alcohol.
And that's just the ones I know about! Who does a bump and then pops Oxy like Sixlets?! In just seventy-two hours, he did a month supply of Oxy. That's OVER fifty pills. Five. Zero. 50.
In just three days.

To make it better... he had his kid with him! HIS FUCKING KID WAS IN THE FUCKING HOUSE WHILE HE WAS DOING THIS SHIT.

That being said... I don't know who is the bigger dumbass. Him, for doing all the shit, or the doctors for giving an addictive drug TO AN ADDICT.

I love him, he's my brother, but if I could smash him with a smart stick, I would beat him like a discolored dalmation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment