Some people just cannot let the drama go

Category : , , ,

I've made my big move, and I'm now hanging on the East Coast where it's hot as fuck and overloaded with humans.
I love it.
That being said, I moved out of Stepmother's city, state, and goddamn TIME ZONE, but the cunt wad can't let me go.
Months ago, I deleted the bitch out of my cell phone, she never called anyway, and if I need her, I'll slit my own throat.
But, she didn't delete me.
The following is an exact quotation of the text messages she sent me.

Unknown Number: Perhaps you want to consider returning (name retracted) check for the bed to her. It really wasn't yours to sell and I think it would be rotten to take advantage of such a sweet lady.
Me: Who is this? The bed was mine, and I would have brought it on my move if there had been space to do so.
Unknown Number: You know who this is... your a little too old for games. Funny thing is I have a receipt for the bed with my name on it. Technically what you did is called theft :-)
Me: I had removed your name from my contact list. The bed was a gift, according to my father.
Unknown Number: Again, I would encourage you to do the right thing and return her money. GIVE her the bed for all she has done for you.

1.) It was REALLY hard for me not to correct their usage of "your" instead of "you're". And I just love the little smiley face after the subtle accusation of theft, really I do. I thought I left this school yard bullying tactics behind when I got out of grade school, and that woman is certainly old enough to have left those things behind four or five decades ago.
2.)I did sell my bed. I was just going to leave it there, someone offered me $200 for it, and I said "okay".
3.) I promptly sent the messages along to He Who Made Me, and asked him, politely, to get his wife the fuck off my dick before I figured out a way to rip her head off from hundreds of miles and a few time zones away.
4.) I think her getting cancer was just karma's way of paying her back for being such a rotten cunt.

1 comments:

Charlotte said...

Did you send the sperm donor those text messages so he could see how you were being harassed?

Furthermore - ummm, let's see the theft happened there and we all know who heads up law enforcement, so really? They are gonna hop on that bullshit?

I think you should have corrected the spelling and then told her soundly to go fuck herself with a brick... sideways.

God, I am in no mood for this shit and I think my blood pressure just went up reading this.

Post a Comment