10...9...8...7..6..

Category : , , , ,

I am on countdown for school to start on Monday. I am very eager for school. The kids? Not so much. With 2 teens, and 1 preteen (not counting the pre-schooler) my summer has been awash in teen hormones, teen attitude, and teen angst.
I am tired of all the teen drama.
I am tired of Left for Dead being played on the Xbox.
I am tired of the constant refrain "we have NOTHING to eat!"
The eye rolling... OMG, do not get me started on the eye rolling!  Some days I would like to just duct tape their eyeballs into one place

Today, I informed the boys of their hair appointments - time for the summer shaggy hair to go away and be trimmed up! You would have thought I was announcing an upcoming death march. Not a good day to mess with mama, boys. Be nice, or it will be buzz cuts for everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment